We are currently in Seattle for the weekend. Schyler is attending the Matchday Dream Camp with the Seattle Sounders FC coaches on Sunday morning; and we have a whole Saturday to revisit Downtown Seattle with my Mother in law too. And we were going to do a lot of walking and sight seeing in a stand of 6-8 hours and I like being prepared to say the list. Aside from my trusty Asics GT-2000, I have a number of essentials that I like to keep in my bag while we do a walking city tour anywhere we go.
- A Medium sized Messenger bag to fit all my essentials and still keep my hands free. Mine is from The Tannery Manila.
- A small coach wristlet for cash, coins, my drivers license and a couple of debit/credit cards.
- A detangler brush to help tame my hair on a windy day out.
- Small pouch with lipgloss, compact pressed powder, eye refresher drops, emergency tampon and a hair tie.
- A pair of reading glasses.
- A small bottle of hand sanitizer.
- A couple of pens.
- A Mili Power Bank.
- My Apple iPhone charger.
- A Granola Bar to hand to my husband when he starts to get “hangry.” 😀
- My GoPro Hero4 Silver with a selfie stick that also turns into a tripod and with an extra battery.
Sometimes I also have a small sweater tucked in my bag or an umbrella, depending on the city and the weather.
How about you? What essentials do you have in your bag when you travel or walk around a big city?
This Post contains Affiliate Links.